Terms of Service
Last updated Jan 13, 2022
The same terms from fanteles.com apply here, as follow:
By joining fanteles or fanteles.com you automatically agree to the Species Terms and Conditions, please make sure to read this over carefully. Failure to follow or comply to these rules will result in infractions or bans based on the severity of the offense. If you have any questions or concerns, please comment down below or note fanteles.
SECTION I - GENERAL
- Be kind and courteous to all members. Drama is not tolerated.
- If there is an issue regarding you and another member, please note either andie or the group.
- All art must contain art of at least one fantele to be eligible to be apart of the gallery
- YCHs must include a fantele-related example or will otherwise not be accepted.
- Please note the group or note an individual admin after.
- Harassing admins before the timeframe has passed will result in a warning and then a possible infraction if it occurs again.
SECTION II - ADOPTABLES
1. Fanteles and its subspecies are closed species.
- Do not make your own fantele or subspecies without an MYO slot.
- Only authorized designers are allowed to make adoptables
- Payment plans must be discussed with the adoptable artist prior to bidding.
- Let the artist know if you'd like to hold an adopt for 24 hours. Extensions can be added on a case by case basis.
- You are more than welcome to co-own a fantele with another person but only one name will be listed on the masterlist.
- Major redesigns are only availible by purchasing a Redesign Service from one of the Official Artists at the time being.
SECTION III - RESALE
- You can check the masterlist here!
- Reselling them for more than the original price must be discussed with andie prior to posting.
- Fanteles have their resale value lowered to $0.00 after being traded/gifted.
- Includes all shipping/handling costs.
- Fanteles with resale value of $0.00 cannot be traded for merchandise.